1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Im looking for a architect that has the 9th ann. code on their account...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Damien Softstep, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

I need someone to design a house for me using the shadow tiles im paying in gold...you must be a known trustworthy person or dont even waste my time...

2. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Diablo's your man!!

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

How will this work?

You transfer the house to the person, he builds it and transfers back?

If so, the person should have no house on his account or it might be in jeopardy. Might as well point that out.

If that´s not how it will work, ignore my post... :p

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I don't think a house with 9th ann. tiles can be transtered back to an account without 9th ann.

5. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

its fine as long as u get the house back in time

6. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

most likely,

7. Dark Drow

Dark Drow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

i transtered a S.A house to my mondain char last week. so it will work.

8. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

Thank you for the helpful information...

9. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you need someone with SA to do it bc you don't have SA but want the shadow tiles (hence, following tjalle's plan)? OR Do you have SA and are able to do it yourself, but are "architecturally challenged"? If so, a designer could design the house on TC or House Builder, send you screenies of the design and then you could replicate it.

10. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

I currently have the design i want i just need someone who has 9th ann. code on their account to replace my walls with the black 9th shadow walls...yes i trust you...i have SA but i dont have the 9th ann. code to use the jet black walls that it offered...

11. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

And this is something I've reported as a bug. EA is advertising that we get "all upgrades" to SA when we upgraded our older accounts, which SHOULD include the shadow/crystal housing tiles.

I upgraded 2 of my accounts. Account A can use all tiles and is fine. Account B cannot use the shadow/crystal tiles. Strange, no?

12. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh, D'OH! I mixed up the new SA housing tiles with the 9th anny tiles! I appreciate your trust in me, but I do not have the 9th anny tiles. :(

13. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

I sent a bug report...i also asked about it in the "Ask the Devs Forum" and too my surprise no comment from them...*sarcasm*

14. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

Thank you Patty for your time...

15. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

Did you buy the 9th ann. code for either account A or B?And then my next question would be have you owned both of them accounts forever because maybe the original owner bought 9th ann. code for account A...

16. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Heck, I been playin' 8 years plus, and can't work a roof......

17. Kirthag

Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

I've owned account A forever - is my original and main account which I've always kept up-to-date with licenses - including 9th Anniversary. I'm such a UO fan, I've bought every single boxed version too (guess how many cloth maps I have!). The ONLY one I didn't register is the 8th Age... for some reason the code never took and now when I try to enter it... it still doesn't. Another bug I've reported time and time again... (see account licenses below). I've never done beta, and the other stuff I don't think is really necessary for me to play and enjoy the game...

Account B I purchased (am second owner) and upgraded it to SE license when I did - but nothing else until SA... both ML & SA do show as registered.

Accounts C, D, E and F are going to be reinstated and upgraded as soon as I know what's up with this issue.

I do notice the 9th Ann. was released after ML, so that alone might answer our issues to the shadow/crystal housing pieces not being available. And there is no where to BUY or GET a 9th Ann. code, which in turn tells me that account will NEVER be able to do Shadow/Crystal housing pieces. I vaguely remember something about the only reason those housing pieces were not included in the ML release is that they were not ready for the ML release. I could go hunting for the release notes, but I'm too lazy right now :bored:

18. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

Any truth to this?I got it off the uo.com website...

QUESTION
    I upgraded my account to Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy, and I cannot access the Shadow and Crystal house customization tiles. What can I do?
    [​IMG]
    ANSWER
    The Shadow and Crystal building kits were released with the Ultima Online 9th Anniversary Collection. This expansion was released after Mondain's Legacy. To access the Shadow and Crystal building kits you must use the 9th Anniversary upgrade or a new account code.

19. Kirthag

If its off the uo.com site, I'd believe it. But it still leads one to ask how the :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: do we get the :cursing::cursing: 9th Ann. code!?!?! There is no way to get it... soooo... logic (i know...) leads me to believe we'll never be able to use those housing tiles....

An oversight? By design? Snafu???:bored:

20. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

21. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

There was an actual 9th Anniversary box that was sold. The housing tiles were the biggest part of it really. I purchased a box for each of my accounts when it came out. Funny thing is I never really cared for the tiles when I got to playing around with them. :D

It shows up in account management as this line:

Ultima Online: 9th Anniversary Collection Registration | Registered

I remember a fuss on the deco forum after the 9th AE boxes were no longer available. I don't recall that we ever got a clear answer to "how do we get those tiles NOW?"

-Skylark

22. Kirthag

I bought every UO game box there is... for my main account.

That link from Aran might be the ticket... altho EA/Mythic should perhaps do something about it...

23. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Cant transfer houses for one week after a trade... thats a big commitment for aesthetics.