1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for an old guildstone - KSB

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by MatthewD88, Dec 15, 2014.

1. MatthewD88

MatthewD88 Visitor

Returning after a very long break and heard that the old guildstones became special IDOC drops. If anyone has or seen the Knights of The Silver Blades (KSB) stone, please send me a PM or shoot a reply.. It was my family's guild from back in the day, and would be nice for memories/memento sake. Know there is a good chance it decayed or is off the shard now, but thought I'd post here and check.

Thanks all!

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

You might want check with veronica mars. His guild catches lots of the idocs. He keeps items that are special. I hope you are able to find the stone.

3. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

how long ago was this? back in the day deeded items wouldn't re-deed during an idoc, they would just be lost. items do re-deed now but i'm not sure how long it has been that way