1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm not a 49ers or Raders Fan anymore OMG!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by uo_kaladin, Feb 6, 2008.

1. uo_kaladin

uo_kaladin Guest

Talk about franchises making really bad choices. I'm from the bay area originally and I'm totally shocked by some of the decisions these teams made.

1) 49ers trade their 2008 draft choice for an offensive (pick no. 27) lineman in the 2007 draft who hasn't played a down for them. This reminds me of the guy who takes the one marshmellow now instead of the two marshmellows in one year.

2) The raiders trade Randy Moss for a 4th round draft choice.

Both those trades go to the Patriots. That's just messed up. Thank god for the Giants for bailing both teams out for this year. I had pretty much conceded the patriots the next 3 super bowls.

I told my wife after the giants won that my life was now complete. She was kinda ticked off and said my life should have been complete after we got married. :O
  2. Babble

Babble Guest

Hmm yes?

Football or baseball?