1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Not a Teenage Girl, but I Need a Chest

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

[​IMG]

I only need one, empty preferred, and only this color.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I dunno... You might be. I have teenage daughters. Well, they turn 20 tomorrow.

Did you really think the title was funny? You realize teenage girls view this forum? Do you not understand this is not your personal forum? You just can not post any thing you want?

I am not about to discuss the "chests" my girls have. Their "chests" serve there purposes. They can breath. The "chest" hold their lungs in place. The hearts. All of that.

I do not normally call folks out in public. This joke is crass and condescending. It has no place here.

I love my teenage daughters. No matter how they look to you. In my eyes they are beautiful.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Wow thanks for the bump and the overreaction.

For one thing the anonymity of the internet allows anyone to ignore personal issues and either avoid or invent aesthetic beauty.. For another if the title said I was only looking for a chest I would have been inviting a joke. I decided to circumvent that.

I think you may have some issues Kelmo.. this innocuous post seems to have stirred up something very deep.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Some times Sweeney, you just can't win...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.