1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm not being rude, I swear it

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Aug 1, 2008.

1. In Casca chamber there is a damper field, and you have to be on top of each other to cast spells and speak to others, several of those coming in are saying, "what a rude person, will not talk to me" to other resers here, while I am saying, your welcome, don't forget to say help, do you need a recall out? But by then they already two steps off from me and don't see a word I am saying to them.

2. BardMal

BardMal Guest

You need to change yer cologne bro. I mean, cheese wizz is not the kind of after shave people want to stand next to during a conversation, know what I mean? :D

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's because the area is a GM construct rather than an actual map... the reason spells don't reach is there's no actual floor, it's all tiles placed by GMs. If you want it fixed, petition the devs to add the area to the actual game map.