1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'M OUT!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by morkani11, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morkani11

morkani11 Guest

call me a p***y, poor sport, whatever, i don't even care.

any time i start to get something decent, carbon copy, righty, or (and usually)coyote jack rez kills me & takes it away.

can't keep a f*****g suit for more than a couple hours.

all the research i did before i came her suggested most reds will kill you but that there was honor in it & they didn't dry loot.....i've been dry looted about 95% of the time i'm killed, my guild has this "righteous" feeling that even if you were to get lucky & kill a red, you can't dry loot them back. for all those reds who yelled at me after rez killing me "GO BACK TO PRODO SHARD" you win...except i'm just gonna be gone from uo.

i'm tired of "hiding" in my house and training tailoring,

for those of you considering a move to siege, it's tempting because the economy doesn't appear to be inflated like other shards, but you BEST be sure you're good at defending yourself before comming here or it will be extremly frustrating.

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Well I told you I did not approve of your farming methods and I warned you it would get much much worse. It was your choice to continue. I just followed threw with my promise.

Cya

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

4. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Take that anger and put it back into killing you foes...
    Also know that you only wear what you can afford to lose.
    I know I am going to die so I only invest in crappy armor thats just
    going to get me by, so when they do go to dry loot me it's
    all crap and they are left scratching their heads of why i would even bother
    to wear such crap and usually they just leave it be. ;)
    Look for a guild that suits you too. It may "SEEM" good to be
    in one of the guilds that think they are "The good guys" but when
    it comes down to it , on siege good and evil are just a point of view.
    Don't give up cause of a few that get off on destroying others good times.
    Find new better spots to hunt & farm. Change it up and move around. Alot,
    and like I said take that anger and use it to get them back.
    Good luck on what ever you decide.

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

From the looks of it you were warned ahead of time, cant blame it on Coyote Jack....

6. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

7. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

y post here that ur leaving nobody cares just leave.... unless u want a bunch of ppl to try to talk u out of it but thats lame

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Crying about being drylooted WILL NOT be tolerated here. It only makes the bullies pick on you even more.

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* I got no such warning from you E. Yet, you dry looted me anyway. I am thinking you are not that discriminating. *shrugs*

10. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

What will the bullies of Siege do when there's no one left to bully?

11. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

dont get frustrated bro. is life on this shard.

12. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

there will always be sumbody......

13. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

What else? Turn on crafters! duh

14. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah, I constantly get dry looted by you Enigma, clothing and all, some of which is positively useless and pointless to take. I want to know what it is that gets me dry looted without a word, while others get to keep their stuff. I'm not gonna get all pissed off or whine about it (it's not worth it). I'll just laugh, then smolder quietly in a corner, sometimes venting in alliance chat out of annoyance, until I am somehow able to exact my revenge :)

15. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have posted the answer in the past and I will answer it again. On the day that I am the last man standing on Siege.... I will have WON UO!!!!

Now everyone cry and leave. That is all......

Or you can just stop all the crying and recognize that if I was not dry looting you and cutting it all up , what use would the shard have for crafters?? I am just trying to help give them a reason to play. At your expense of course why should I have to do all the work and foot the bill at the same time.

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Fine. I can buy that E. Just don't pretend it is justice when you dry loot us all. It is SOP.

I got plenty of stuff. Don't worry. Finding me on the faction thief is one thing... I am not saying I would fare any better on a different character.

You are an opportunistic killer. One of many. It is the way of Siege. I know it well.

17. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

i get it now! u and patty have this evil plan to rule all siege! ur sly....kinda like good cop bad cop, u go take every ones armor and patty gets rich! u guys are like the usa of siege

18. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Hey Morkani,

I know things can be very frustrating at times. The big issue is that nowadays the reds or pvp'ers have much more of an edge than they used to, which makes it easier for them to pick people off. Not all the reds here are honorable, but there are many. Even though they dry loot, and that does tend to tick people off, most of them are pretty decent people. I can even vouch that one of the ones you named has probably done more to help the new people to this shard than most others have by far.

We play Siege because we like the challenge. If someone wants something handed to you, go stand around in the fan dancer dojo on a prodo shard hidden (while still at the keyboard of course), let your greater dragon kill everything and watch your uuber items fall into your pack. If you do get that uber item here on Siege, and you make it back to your home, it just makes the victory all that sweet. Yes it's tough on you and easy on them which sucks.

Or do what some other people do and enjoy, like myself. I play in this world because I can stand up to them. Because I enjoy defending my guildmates from the evil's of the world - it gives me a purpose. This is something that no other prodo shard can offer.

And yes, we are the 'good' guilds and hold ourselves to a higher standard. What does drylooting them accomplish? Frustrating them? I can assure you taking Righty's or Coyote Jack's scissors from their body won't get them all riled up. By all means if you kill any of them, feel free to take their 1 million gold suit and sell it or use it yourself.

Sometimes we all need to let of a little steam. Here's hoping that tomorrow you find renewed joy in this game and Siege.

19. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You, of all people [and guilds] to try and police this shard, is an even bigger joke than you are!

Zip zip zoom!!!!!! :next:

20. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

LOL so true

21. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Well I was just about to lay patty down for all the evil her hubby does and I quickly discovered they made siege even more trammel like while i was away. i was in her house and attacked her but once I proceeded to move forward it woud not let me go forward, i got the rubber band affect. Now I was always under the impression that once you're in you're in until you go out of the house. Does that not apply anymore?

22. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Once again, Kat throws out accusations of cheating. Wasn't this covered already?

23. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Well said. I like E just fine. Most every one else as well.

24. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

I wondered why you didn't follow me! I don't know what that was about. The house is public as is the teleporter to the roof. I welcome you to try again! I'll warn you though, I move fast. zip zip zooom! :D

25. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Enigma & Patty you guys are more than welcome to settle with me for the safety and peace for patty. Holla at me.

26. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

that's sweet of you, cheapy! I'll have to chat with you after I put Princess Pickaxe to bed.

27. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

u have to be in the house then u can attack but they can ban u or remove u if they can clik on u

28. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Really...

29. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What ever it is you are smoking to make you think that needs to be passed this way.:danceb:

30. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sorry, perhaps you weren't around when the phrase "zoom zoom" was all the rage, but I assure you, here on Siege boards it's used for only one thing...

31. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

kelmowiki...kelmopedia...

zoom zoom is an accusation of cheating in an on line video game. It is a round about way of saying one is speed hacking.

These sort of accusations are considered personal attacks on many forums. The best way to foil a speed hacker is to deal with it in game. Either page an in game GM, use the game to make them run in circles or... many things spring to mind.

You know I have even been accused of speed hacking... go figure.

Some think that zoom zoom gets by the mods that police these forums. It does not. Yes, I am the popo. Pull over and explain...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.