1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

IM Quitting. I cant find the Mysterious...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by RavenWinterHawk, Jun 23, 2008.

1. You know I wish they would give the exact time and place the Mysterious Stranger spawns. I cant find one. I quit.

Oh wait. Finally. Randomness. I've been asking for it. Thank you. EA.

I hope it is random and not just a matter of time before we now the rotate spawns each day or a 23 hour cycle. Or something like that.
  2. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

No offense to you Raven, but I can't stand random spawns. I have better things to do then camp an area, waiting for something to randomly spawn just so I can participate in a event.
  3. A mix is nice.
    Meet both game styles. And it lets you change it up.

The thing about camp is well you can camp static spawns. And you can camp waiting for a random spawn.

If the game was more dynamic... You wouldnt have to camp in a random world. You would just walk and explore and find stuff.
  4. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

i don't like all this running around trying to find it either, waste of time .