1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Im so confused!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I wake up and snow is on the ground covering a 1 inch thick layer of ice (had to call into work). So im like hmm what to do with my free time. I log onto UO and omg! I spent 3 hours walking around and didnt see a single person in any town any dungeon or even in the woods. But wtf Theres snow everywhere? Im cursed to see snow today.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Some of us have learned how to get into work with snow on the ground. :) ...la

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

It was snowing so hard on my way to work it was hard to see at times. I had parents who insisted yesterday on having a meeting this morning. I drive the 45 miles to work in this heavy snow and they cancelled. Now I'm sitting here thinking wtf. Guess I will catch up on lots of paper work.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Where have you been! I haven't seen you yet since my return! hows my ol' luna house

5. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I been gone cause RL got hectic and didnt have time to play anymore. Also a few people got me into another game that was in my opinion less time consuming. ( and yes UO is very time consuming the way i played i\e vendors) And i dont really have a issue with the snow its the layer of ice that we got last nite and the fact that my car couldnt get any traction lol. Anyways i may pop back into UO a few times today. But from what i saw this morning there isnt much reason to. Unless i just feel like banksitting all day.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Wait! Isn't that what you used to do anyway? :) ...la

7. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yah but im not up to date on the new uber l33+ junk so my banksitting wouldnt look as kewl lol

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah more people get on later it seems now specially during week alot people worken =\

9. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I saw you in my journal, but you didn't answer. Must of just missed you. Here in Harrison we have a ton of ice too. I'm just lucky we still have power. *Knocks on Wood* I have a big pine tree in my back yard that just snapped in half!!!!!!!!!

10. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

welcome back old friend!! hopefully your back now!! :) im still here!!

11. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now the snow has started. ^^

12. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol, do I go take a picture of the 18-20" of snow i got?

13. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Snow isn't bad. Much prefered over ice. It's the ice that snaps all the power lines and trees. Snow you get to go ride a sled in, ice gives you cabin fever and drives you insane.

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

only if ur cool :)

15. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Akk Cali you've gone and made me homesick. I miss snow, miss real signs of winter other than the grass not growing any longer,miss tree's, but most of all, miss waking up to a view of tree's and the dawn chorus to go with it.

16. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There were loads of GIL on this morning. Maybe you forgot how to use guild chat?

17. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Actually there are a lot of people on siege. Everyone just stealths everywhere so it just looks empty.

18. Addicted

Addicted Guest

That's not snow! This is snow:

[​IMG]

This is more recent. I know my hat looks stupid, but it keeps your head warm, when it's -18 Celcius.

[​IMG]