1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Im so so so so sick of this

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Lord Urza, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Im getting so tired of creatures just walking into my house when they are on the ban list and causing my log out timer to keep me from switching chatacters when im in a really big hurry....like right now.
  2. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

3. feath

feath Guest

i didn't think there were timers in your own house? i've flipped through char while logging out in my house, without problems.
  4. Bodhi

Bodhi Guest

There is always a combat timer if u get hit... There just isnt a log out timer in your house unlike when you would log out at the bank.
  5. Caelas

Caelas Guest

I've had issues in my house, not with animals wandering in, but just switching characters. I'll run into the house on my main, log out, try to log in...oh heck, my crafter...and get the "Another Character is in world" message. VERY annoying. Only way I've found to get rid of it is to log out right beside a chair, stool, etc...something you can sit on.