1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm sorry, but you cheat.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GarthGrey, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I won't break a rule and say your name here, but you've been accused of it for a long time, and I've always reserved judgement, until you decided to run after me and fire that program in MY direction. Other people here can buy from you, sell to you, pvp with and against you. I'll pass though....bro.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

There are a small handful of those types here. Don't let them ruin it for you. They are tiny men with over-inflated ego's who cannot otherwise hang with the real PvPer's. I can't hang with the real PvPer's either, but you won't catch me cheatin'! I do make a lovely corpse, though! :p

MANSBETH, Monolith, Rizarium and 4 others like this.
  3. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Please mr.mod do your job here! Talk of such things is not permitted here!

4. Blaeke

Blaeke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Unbelievable, Garth, way to sink into yet the darkest depths of bitter-boy commentary. You are now screeching cheater to the skilled pvp fighter who will remain nameless? With strong sarcasm I must applaud slowly while muttering, "bravo, peer?" Puh-lease. A baseless utterance such as your post would come from no peer of mine.

You, yourself, have admitted (openly!) that you suck at PvP and now... you claim a loss is a hack... a cheat? Spare us all such antics and shenanigans.

And to think... the conflag potion positioning to planted on my hidden house placing noob impressed me... once. The past has passed.

Perhaps you should continue to "reserve judgement" until you are more experienced in the art of PvP?

- Delilah the Mad

Dang, and I was really starting to like ya.

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Umm, I didn't lose anything. I easily got away but I know a lag engulfing speedhack when it hits me square in the face. As I said, i had reserved judgement in the past because I thought it was simply the rantings of people who had lost a fight, until I saw it first hand myself. His buddy came on the screen first and revealed me, no big deal. I started walking waiting for my hide timer to go off. I stealthed again while walking, he revealed me again, and then HE came into my screen and I immediately froze in place. This was no coincidence, it wasn't unfortunate internet latency at an inopportune time, it was a deliberate attempt at slowing my character down to make it an easier target, PERIOD. As for killing you while you were hidden trying to place a house. Yep, guilty as charged. And I don't see why it has any bearing on this conversation at all. Everyone on the boards know you love and worship this player and the rest of his team, and I don't blame you for defending him. There were several times I defended someone else from Siege and these boards when everyone else seemed to be against him, so I get that. But your post here is nothing more than an attack on me, because you don't know any other way to vent your frustration. Do you feel better now ?

#5 GarthGrey, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
    chise2, Rumpy and Rizarium like this.
  6. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I don't like any of you - hehehehehe just kidding

Famine and Ducky Momo like this.
  7. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have never accused anyone of cheating. That is the last thing you will hear me say win or lose in a fight. However, I agree 100% with Garth and saw the exact same thing prior to me leaving.

Some people lack skill and need to compensate.

I have a feeling that the server will bring justice to these people though. Siege has its own way of dealing with such people, which is what makes it the only server in UO to play.

Rizarium likes this.
  8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Knock it off.

Mithrandir Stormcrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.