1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Im sry but...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Splup, Apr 6, 2008.

1. ... Im prolly gonna make an tamer.

Iv been making macer on Siege now, but for some reason I want to make a tamer. I tried to resist it, but it's being stronger then me! I know tamers are really lame in PvP, which is why Im trying to resist the feeling.

I have so many good memories about making my first tamer (Using low level monsters to make money, ex. grizzly bears, before being able to use high end mobs), so that Iv been thinking it could be fun to make one on siege. Or maybe even some kind of archer - tamer hybrid build.

Well, Im gonna consider it still, but I just had to let this one out!

2. So why are you sorry?

3. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

There's no need to make apologies. Do what is fun for you. Thats what you're paying for. [​IMG]

4. bah meeb tak latz sorries .... agh latz shinies...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Tamers rock. Don't let anyone tell you any different. They are extremely versatile. Depending on your build, your tamer may excel at one playstle and be very dependable/survivable in others (all three being PvM, PvP, PK)

I play my tamer the most, and is the character I have subjugated the most soulstones to, in order to be able to use him as effectively as possible for the situation I'm in. He's a blast to play, honestly...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Have fun. I do!

7. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Have fun pressing 2 buttons.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

It is fun [​IMG]

Kind regards

9. Ye well... With dexers there's no more to do then 2 buttons. With archer tamer there's atleast 4 ! [​IMG]

I have so many mages on other shards already and I have 140ms to siege so I decided not to make pure mage.

10. <blockquote><hr>

Ye well... With dexers there's no more to do then 2 buttons. With archer tamer there's atleast 4 ! [​IMG]

I have so many mages on other shards already and I have 140ms to siege so I decided not to make pure mage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhaaa... A Mage...

He will soon bore of this tamer playing when he has become completely ours..

Welcome to Siege Mage.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey I have too push more than 2 buttons, I use 3 and the mouse wheel, I know my skill frightens you Kane, lol, j/k well not really, I do use 3 main buttons and my mouse wheel!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

The rules of the shard are kinda designed for tamers. Both in pvp and pvm.