1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Im still alive if anyone cares/remembers me

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lil Caesar, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Lil Caesar

Lil Caesar Guest

Heyy im back from the mines and still alive if anyone was wondering.
    how is everyone?
    i know its been along time.
    is anyone that remembers me still around?
    would love to hear from you.

oh also does anyone have a 14th anniversary token i can buy? :D
  2. Hiya Lil, welcome back. I replied to the icq you sent a while ago, didn't you get it?
  3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    what is the mines? is that a seasonal job?

4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Mar 16, 2011
    I (Krews, King Edward, White Lighter, Guardian KX) will always remember you.

Lemme know if you need anything.

Just cant remember who it was we both knew....????
  5. Lil Caesar

Lil Caesar Guest

HEYY SHAL, no i didnt get the icq. my icq sucks. i spent a good day or two wandering around britania looking for your dwelling but i gave up when i ran out of beer..... il try again tho ;)
  6. Lil Caesar

Lil Caesar Guest

no its a fulltime job in a tungsten mine.... for the last year or so i been busy mining.... now i get time off :)
  7. Lil Caesar

Lil Caesar Guest

im sure it was your nephew that introduced us before he left for his tour in iraq.
    and then i met up with you again later down the road thru Gwen.
    either way tho i think we would have met and become friends due to our nature of intense solo hunting.
    if your up for it i really could use a partner in hunting and t hunting :D (grin)
    do u have icq or msn?
  8. Lil, there's a chat feature in game now, not sure if you were here when it was introduced or not.

Click on chat in the menu at the top of your screen when you log in, click general, then click join. Type a comma then your text will be on gen chat where anyone on Siege who's logged on to it can see and reply.
  9. Lil Caesar

Lil Caesar Guest

Thanks again Shal, this is news to me. going to log on now and try that :)