1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Im still new but....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SMASH33, Nov 24, 2012.

1. SMASH33

SMASH33 Visitor

Hello Siege my name is Smash. I've been playing on siege for only a week or so now. The majority of my template is trained, but i still have more to go. This ROT system is a little bit weird for me :/. Any who i was looking to join a guild that is not factions and mainly pvm's, maybe one day i can venture to the dark side but i doubt it. I've heard GIL are the people to talk to but that i should first join NEW2 until my skills are done being trained.(either way works for me since ive made it this far without even seeing a person in the wild while i train). So if anyone could point me in the right direction on who i need to be talking to I'd greatly appreciate it :D

2. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you don't feel part of the community and/or want protection from most PK's and thieves I would advice you to join NEW2. Until you get the hang of things and who's who. I know that Tanager, Lady Raja and Tina Tink are some of the ones you can talk to.

#2 mikni, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  3. SMASH33

SMASH33 Visitor

thanks ill keep an eye out for them in gen chat, much appreciated

4. Santos

Santos Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just ask about NEW2 in gen chat. Someone is almost always on.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm sorry it took so long but we are not always on, there are some time a day, where it can be hard to find a leader.

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Smash is your in game name? I look forward to meeting you.

7. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What are your final skills gonna be? If it's something my tailor or smith can help with, give me a shout. Good luck on Siege.

Jack Nickelson

8. SMASH33

SMASH33 Visitor

i am basically gonna what i hope to be an ultimate farmer....thrower/swordsman....figured why not try it out im going to assume ingredients are something te community may want to see more of on vendors. so thats the plan for now i guess

9. SMASH33

SMASH33 Visitor

dont know who ya are but always like making new friends and i could sure use them here