1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm sure the Dev's are impressed with SP...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chardonnay, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Three things i've learned not to argue about in life...religion, politics, and UO...

Make your vote and leave your opinion because everything else is just a waste of time and the Dev's dont care or care to waste their time reading people bickering about the same garbage...

:grouphug:

Because all my years on SP the community barely agreed on much but i must admit the community worked together a lot better long ago...

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I tried to vote, but I couldn't find your poll.

This left me confused and frightened.

3. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I added a poll for you old friend...

4. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

/yawn

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

That avatar is pretty funny...maybe some day your son will get lung cancer and you'll think it's equally funny then too...:loser:

6. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Your a fine example of what Sieges problems are.

Those people who only like to bicker..... hmmm Seems like it would take one of those people to start a stupid ass thread like this.

Good job sport. :gee:

7. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Maybe you should re-read my post i was giving advice and making a point...way to fail sport...sadly the only thing i saw you post in the thread was a worthless troll attempt...

8. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Ya we are all glad you took it upon yourself to climb way up there on that soap box and state the obvious.

What,that "duhhh 3 things I don`t argue about blah blah blah" wasn`t good enough in that other thread? Felt the need to repeat yourself did we?

Either way, I`m done with you. You`ve served your purpose in proving just who it is that likes to bicker and stir the pot.

Thanks! :)

9. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Cry much?