1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Im thinking of coming to alt but....

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Just Here Now, Sep 13, 2008.

1. what would be a good pvp guild to join im on pac atm but am thinking about xfering a char to atl to pvp with. what i would be looking for is a guild that raids and such not one that stays in yew all day in a house. so if someone could break down some of the pvp guild for me that would be great thanks.
  2. GFY

GFY Guest

Being in a guild that doesn't raid, but has fought just about every red guild on Atlantic, I'd give LNR a try. Unless your into cheating, hacking, or that sort of stuff. LNR fights well, knows their stuff, and I personally haven't seen their members doing any of the stuff mentioned.
  3. CKTC

CKTC Guest

*edited out for politeness*

... you're better off where you are.
  4. Dragkiris

Dragkiris Visitor

Jun 14, 2008

HeathBar Guest

I don't think I've recently seen LNR at a raid, or any champ spawn for that matter.
  6. a480silver

a480silver Guest

I have seen The Sydicate numerous times at champ spawns and etc. you should give them a try.
  7. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008
  8. NB-Cats

NB-Cats Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 12, 2003
  9. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    I dont recall anything being asked about HOT's honesty.

LLTS have done champ spawns in the past, but are often raided (atleast the times i've seen)
    He also mentioned he's looking specifically for a pvp guild, which wouldnt be llts.

Any and all guilds/alliances that do champ spawns have their negative points which often vary depending on who you ask.

The most often mentioned/hated pvp guilds would be HOT, LNR, and the ebay alliance. goodluck.