1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm trying to get a Wii Fit..Yeah Right!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Elga, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Why do I always want to buy something when it's SOLD OUT?? When I just decided to buy a Wii, it was the hard to get item! I had no idea this was the "hot" item for Christmas. I want the balance board for the Shaun White Snowboarding game, looks really cool. So I'll just go onto Amazon and order one! WRONG. Everywhere it's sold out. The Wii Fit Tracker showed that Wal-Mart had a $139 bundle several times today, which all sold out in minutes. You can get one on Overstock for $220, but that's insane. So I'm staring and refreshing waiting for Wal-Mart to be back instock, but I'm doubting they will have more tonight yet. If anyone finds one in your online surfing, let me know!

:redx:

I'm signed up at ZapTxt and Wii Alerts to send me a text whenever anyone gets some in stock. I'm ready to act 24/7..hehe

EDITED: And Toys'R'Us had the bundle and Shaun White Snowboarding for $169, so I just went and bought it. The search is over, Thanks for watching!

2. MsStathamSim

MsStathamSim Guest

Woohoo, congrats! My sis bought herself Wii Fit for her birthday. She particularly likes the hula-hooping. :lol:

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hula hooping does look cool! My mom wants to use it as well, so it will be a Christmas gift for the whole family. I actually had to buy it on the Toys R Us website and pay shipping costs, but it will here before Christmas so they say.
    So the ToysRUs has them as a bundle only, but you are still paying retail price for each of the items. They aren't price gouging like other sites. I'll let you know how I like it when I get it..

4. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

haha i have the wii fit and the hula hooping is awesome! and downhill skiing.....not much of a runner due to asthma but you don't have people staring at you hehehe enjoy it! =)

5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Watching the UPS routing is quite amusing

I realize Horsham is a sorting facility, but Horsham is like 3 Hours from my house, it's near Philadelphia. Now technically it should go to Harrisburg tonight/overnight and be on a truck tomorrow for delivery. BUT My estimated delivery date is still 12/24/08. I know sometimes they make late runs, but it will tick me off if it sits in Horsham. I can drive and go pick it up myself at this point! Since I payed for 2 Day Air, it should be here tomorrow. I hope to wake up to "Out for Delivery". If not the big brown truck has some explainin to do! :hahaha:

EDIT: And it's on the truck for delivery, Thanks big brown truck!