1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Trying to rebuild my old guild, The Dark Outlaws, TDO

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Jun 6, 2008.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I do not fit in any of the 3 large alliances on Siege. I miss when we had several roleplaying evil guilds on Siege, Brigands, Pirates, Orcs and Undeads.

The Dark Outlaws [TDO*] is a roleplaying evil Guild, Freja startede years ago it on Atlantic, then moved Drachenfels for better connection. Normal shards was not nice to evil roleplayers, stat loss and recall was not good for the roleplay.
    Then when Siege was up, we moved to here. Siege Perilous was oure new home a few year, until Freja become a slave of UDL and later fot the undead gift and become one of Myrkuls lords.

Myrkuls power on Siege is long gone and Freja got her freedom back, even when still a vampire and need blood to be active.

Freja and her sisters are looking for Outlaws, Brigands, Highwayman, Rogues and Vagrants to rebuild the guild. We need both roleplaying PK's and peaceful Outlaws in our group to build a community.
    The guild will also offer a home for miserable who get no help from Lord Britich and the rich in the towns.

If you want to join us, you must care about your victim, it is not enough, that it is fun for you, this is a multiplayer game, and we don't want to make players quit, because they feel, that we ruin their game.

We do also accept non combat players, tradesmen, craftmen/ women, but no whining if you get killed of some of oure victims.

If you only want to kill players, on an easy way, and get their loot, this is not the guild for you. You will not get a lot of loot here, that is not the goal, the goal are interacting with others in a RP way.

Contact me via ICQ 7869331 or PM if you want to join The Dark Outlaws.
    I have a few rules you will need to accept to become TDO.

2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

No mention of perverts i see.

3. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Best of wishes Freja in your guild...

4. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Thanks Chard, good look with yours too.

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

You two would be perfect for each other!

Post was edited due to the fact that Im not as funny as I think I am.

6. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

good luck on your guild . altho i do not share your choice of good / evil i must aplaud you for wanting to do it in a way that wont drive poeple away . i have always chosen to roleplay a "good" character , but there can be no good without evil .
    i look forward to meeting you on the field.

7. FrejaSP

Look forward to meet you too, good to know there is some good RP's out there too:)

8. FrejaSP

Sorry
    Bump
    Up to the top again

9. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I, too, wish you every success in finding suitable villains.

10. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm happy to see you restarting your guild, Freja! I am hoping this will revive your passion for the game, again. Best wishes for a long and successful run of TDO. :thumbsup:

11. HaHa

HaHa Guest

i see u got one of those kelmo pms huh? ive got a small collection of those.

12. archite666

archite666 Guest

Nah, mine was by my own emission, it could have been taken the wrong way and I have no hostility towards freja, I really enjoy the idea of roleplaying coming back to Siege.

13. FrejaSP

Naeh, it was me who misunderstod the joke and me who PM'ed Cash because I was confuse.
    Sometimes something goes wrong in the translation to danish and I read it wrong. :)

14. FrejaSP

We are also looking for evil RP guild for the new alliance. Yet we are only Borg/BS and TDO*
    We can't start the new alliance before Borg is out of Faction, should be that in 3 days.
    More about the alliance and rules on http://www.frejasp.dk/EvilRP
    If your guild are looking to join, make a post about your guild in the gate forum or PM me or Masumatek.

15. This is good news Freja. I wish you and Masu much success.

16. FrejaSP

Thanks for the good wishes.
    Now up the top again :)

17. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

Bump. The alliance rules are completed. I'm not sure what evil roleplay guilds are out there but whoever there is should take a look and see if you'd be interested in joining:).

18. FrejaSP

Follow the link in my signatur to see more info about The Dark Outlaws and about the rules for the alliance.
    The alliance will be up in 2 days

19. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am curious about your view of roleplaying before a kill occurs. It is my experience that
    most pkers just have no time for talking and just attack. What is your expectations of
    your guildplayers before an attack on a victum? Yes, I do understand some victums will
    be Kill on Sight!

Also, will all of your guildplayers run with the Guild name up? Some do not!

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

20. FrejaSP

It takes two to roleplay. If I see a target and he run before I can hit my macro key telling him to drop his gold, then he gives me no choice other than try to hunt him down and try to RP after I kill him.

Now it is not all who do run and if they do not run when they see me, I will have time to RP unless they attack me and I will be to busy to RP.

My reason to demand money, resources or something else is, The Dark Outlaws takes in poor people abanded from Lord Britich community. Alot of the "good" community do have alot to share with this poor souls but they are greedy and do not want to share so I will have to kill them if they refuse to hand over something.

And yes, all should have guild tag on.

21. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Talk about a freudian slip....I think you meant omission at least I hope you did.

22. archite666

archite666 Guest

ROFL, That will teach me to multitask, Your right aeowyn I should look at your myspace page when i'm NOT checking the forums.

By the way, please stop sending the pics, my wife is going to kill me.

:lick:

23. OldAsTheHills

Stratics Veteran

How do you intend to handle the unshare premise? If the premise is not share
    most likely the RP will fail among other things.

TDO sounds like the guild TAX. They claimed to collect taxes for the government was
    their premise.

By the way, the victum may not necessary accept the premise you put forth, what then?

If the only interplay to RP with TDO is being the victum of a holdup, then one side
    Roleplaying will have limited scope. If you really plan to do an open Roleplaying premise
    you will need a neutral place so that the victum can meet to interplay. Most guilds
    never give a chance to meet, talk, and allow a chance to get retribution.
    This should be a place where fighting is a minimum occurrence. Otherwise,
    you will just be doing raids on players and it will be mostly one sided unless they
    can kill you on the spot.

My past has been nothing but an encounter with an attacker which said nothing, I was
    mostly out numbered, out skilled, nearly always while low on mana: I was doing
    something else at the time, looted after being killed, either trashed talked, or just
    ignored. By the way, I do not ever let people rez-kill, so I never let reds rez me.
    We will see how any future encounters go. But, it all looks the same to me.

Good luck.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

24. FrejaSP

Lets say you are traveling in a dark forest and a brigand show up and demand your gold and jewelry. You won't have many choices but you do have choices.
    You can count on that your horse will run fast enough.
    You can hand over what he ask for and hope he really will spare your life.
    You can draw your sword and try to defend your self
    Or you can try to put up a story that will make him let you pass

Then it would not really be a victim would it? Think that place is called Trammel.

Now I'm not like most. My victim do not complain, unless they they don't accept the risk for dying.

I wonder why you play Siege, it look like you never learned how to interact with PK's.

That's sad, you have never seen the rainbow, you only see black and white.

25. OldAsTheHills

Stratics Veteran

I guess you will just have to kill me on sight like WyRm does.
    Game over!
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

26. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

Geeze. You're very critical mate. And as Freja said, it's often difficult to roleplay before battle. Nor do I see a reason to think poorly of those who don't. And btw, you won't let reds res you because you don't want to be rked? I hope you don't let blues res you then...so many of them are rkers too. And both Freja's and my guild prohibit reskilling in most situation...so stop lumping all reds together just because some of them are asshats. I could lump all blues together too since so many of them are asshats, but I don't as that wouldn't be fair to the honorable ones.

27. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Wyrm kills me on sight too, so do lots of other people. But I've had some very entertaining conversations with them after I got rezed.

I tend to assume they killed me because I'm blue, not because they harbour any dislike for me. It's nothing personal and needn't been taken as such.

I usually go find a rez while they loot and wait for permission to pick up whatever they didn't want out of my corpse. Sometimes they stop to chat, sometimes they're gone before I get back.

28. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You get turned on by hyenea's?
    Damn your weird.

29. FrejaSP

As I said, it takes two to RP:)

I have an other reason to kill you. I'm a vampire too, can't changes that and I do need blood if hungry, so you would be perfect to feed from :lick: lips, no need to waste alot RP on you when you are not open for it.

30. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Freja SP perhaps you and Nico should make an alliance. You both seem to like the evil theme yet not so bad that you can't RP together. You two make recruit more people that way. Also, you 2 are advertising here which helps spread the word. You also might want to get in touch with the guild called NEW. That is an excellecnt started guild for new players to siege and they would no doubt be willing to help send potential recruits your way. Those interested in evil guilds that is. Good luck.

31. FrejaSP

We are looking for evil RP guilds for an alliance, however we do have some stricts rules, some guilds are not willing to accept them.
    BORG and TDO* will start the alliance tomorrow when BORG is out of faction.

I already have a book about my guild placed in NEW Keep :)