1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imagine what you could design if...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by controlfive, Feb 17, 2009.

1. controlfive

controlfive Guest

... they let us place individual stair and floor tiles at different heights, much like roof tiles can. This would open up so many possibilities. Also, we need corner stair tiles.

I think house customization is due for some improvements. It is, after all, one of the most defining aspects of UO, and possibly the biggest reason UO still holds it's niche in the MMO market these days.

2. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm still waiting for my 12 story customizable island :) And yes sometimes my Caslte is the only reason I still pay for an account. Not customizable I know. But the moment I placed it. UO garunteed 1 account for life.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That... would be one thing that would make me a happier camper, although I love my two 18x8s none the less

4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I would love, more than anything else, a completion/expansion of some of the existing tilesets. Some of them have so much potential... but are missing key pieces that would really complete a look.