1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Imbue HML on bows

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by ki-rin, Jul 30, 2010.

1. ki-rin

ki-rin Guest

What's the highest Hit Mana Leech you can imbue on bows? On imbue calculator it says 50%. So I tried to imbue a composite bow, 37% HML was the highest possible. But when I tried other bows, some can go as high as 40%. And it's different even on same type of bow, crossbows, some are 37% and some are 40%. :confused: Does anyone know why? BTW they're all non exceptional bows.

Then I went on TC to test. I was able to imbue a non exceptional composite bow with 50% HML! :confused::confused::confused:

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hml is dependent on the ssi of the bow so the more ssi the lower hml has to be i will look for the formula for you

here it is
    [​IMG]

3. ki-rin

ki-rin Guest

Ohhh okay. So I probably should've imbue HML first before the SSI?

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

if i remember right it does not matter if you do ssi last it will still lower hml its been a while but you could go over to test and try it (cant remember if you get the items in bank to do it or not)

5. ki-rin

ki-rin Guest

Okay I see. Thank you Storm :)

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

glad I could help

7. I've always wondered why Stratics doesn't include the SSI/HML formula on one of its crafting pages.

8. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

This is true, the SSI will lower the HML no matter what. Kinda sucks lol. ~37% does suck :(.