1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Imbue training Q

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Wevie, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Wevie

Wevie Guest

Imbuing currently at 116. Training with human at public forge.

I've burnt through all of my Magical Residue. I've had to start collecting junk to unravel just for the Residue and skill gains have SLOWED.

1.) Is this stretch from 116 to 120 going to be a LONG one?

2.) Approx. how much Residue should I collect before going back to the mind numbing training?

(using the Luck, Reflect, LRC method on Jingasa)

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

When I got bored I just started imbuing stuff playing around to see what I could make. Imbuing is a skill needing constant collecting of ingredients

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If your on atlantic i can give you a ton of residue, i think it took me 20-30'000 residue in total from 40-120.

the way i get it is burning dull and shadow hammers with iron ingots making wepons that i use on my fighting chars to try get 100% elemental wepons [they also sell well for 500k-1m if i get one i dont need] then unravel all the normal ones.

You could try that as on my server there about 10k per hammer, that way if you do get a nice 100% elemental you can make lots of gold if you dont want to keep it.

Thunderz

4. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

If you're on Pac I can get you some residue. I have been unraveling everything for a while now. Vorpal bunnies, maps, sos, anything you kill has stuff to unravel to residue. I don't know the amount to go from 116 to 120

5. Wevie

Wevie Guest

thanks for all the offers, but I'm on GL.

Been doing Tmaps now collecting garbage to unravel.