1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Imbued Artifact

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Eaerendil, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Professional Mall Santa and Legendary Piglet
    Professional Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

Hello everybody!

Found this piece in an Idoc. Any idea, what this might be worth?

[​IMG]

2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Not worth alot, imo the guy who imbued this was a bit silly, first imbuing resistances wasnt bright, 8 lmc and 8 stamina would have been way better. Secondly, he imbued the 2 highest resists, originally these arms have 9 fire and 8 poison. So instead of maxxing physical to 17 and energy to 18 for leaving fire to 9 and poison to 8, he wasted some weight by doing fire & poison. But these arms imbued are pretty rare. Maybe a collector of these pre patch imbued arties would buy it for maybe 20m + ?

3. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Professional Mall Santa and Legendary Piglet
    Professional Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

Thanks alot, mate! That helps! I had to laugh: You are damn right, he was not very bright, hehe. Would have been awesome piece with stam + lmc. Damn. Like always in my UO-history: Lucky find, but crap in the end :gee:

#3 Eaerendil, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  4. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If they were imbued with lmc/stam I would of bought them. I have been looking for an imbued pair for awhile. :(