1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbued leather=6 mods > Imbued metal=5 mods.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Splup, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

I would really like to see a fix to this leather being superior compared to metal armors.

Why I get 6 mods to leather armor (free mage armor), and only 5 mods to metal? Yes, samurai mage armor takes imbuing slot.

I'd still prefer all armor being meddable or then seeing some serious boost on metal.

2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This should have been fixed a long time ago, Id propose a sort of damage absorbing thing on nonmedable armor (metal and stone etc)

3. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

metal armror should never have a 1 in the base resist anywhere. and the protection needs to be a visable better differance as you work up the ladder to plate

4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

5. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Yea Leather has the advantage in all areas, whether it is magical or for resistances. They should even it out.

6. Calyndrell

Calyndrell Guest

I dunno how many times i have asked for thise to be made fair..

so I'll simply say agreed

7. guum

guum Guest

Metal armor should have higher base physical resist. It makes no sense for leather armor to have the same physical resist as metal. I'd propose like +5 physical resist per piece for ringmail, +7 for chain, and +10 for plate.

Something like that.

Alternately, there could be some sort of hidden "damage reduction" quality for metal armor, as with barded swamp dragons. That might be a more fun addition.

8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

What's even stranger is Mage Armor has a 1.4 property weight. And takes a very rare (10 Abyssal Cloth) special ingredient, and since it's default 100% intensity, it takes the max amount of resources too!