1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Imbued Resilient Brac with BOTH +15 Resist & +9 Chiv...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by aoLOLita, Mar 15, 2010.

1. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have a Resilient Bracelet that I wanted to imbue with something other than +15 Resist Spells skill. Checking menu, I saw that Chiv was same group and following SOP I reduced Resist to 1% so I would have better chance of adding Chiv.

I heard the noise that means ! successful ! Imbue, the tried to replace with +15 Chiv. Due to the weight of the other mods, +9 was the max I could attempt. After 3-4 tries - success sound again ...

... but when I looked at finished product, it had both +9 Chiv and +15 Resist - 2 properties from same group - along with the other 4 mods making 6 mods total!

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Can you post a pic?

-OBSIDIAN-

3. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Computer illiterate here - post simple steps and I can take a screen shot.

Or can show you on Legends shard - had it at Auction, but it did not sell. Will retrieve it tonight...