1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

imbueing calculator?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mervyn, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone have one with all the new reforging property intensities?

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

3. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

I don't think people really imbue or reforge. I'm told they just burn 100+ barbed kits to make a suit.

G.v.P likes this.
  4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Don't you need the runic kits to reforge?

5. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Heh, yes. My comment was purely sarcastic because Merv said you need 100 barbed kits to make a pvp suit in another thread, or something along those lines.

Theo_GL likes this.
  6. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After a guy at one of the vendor scripting sites jacked their code I'm not sure how eager the dev(s) were to continue working, but I do think they intended to keep working on formulas. I made a personal calculator which I haven't really finished for public use, and the thought of adding all the variety post-Shame loot has my head spinning ;D. I'm sure someone will put in the work one day, but it sure is a lot of work. My calculator is string-based rather than drop down so I really made more work for myself than necessary, but thought it would be cool to be able to type the mods since all of the existing calcs were drop-down based.

Easiest thing would probably be to make a spreadsheet, pass that along. Wouldn't be a pretty GUI but would get the job done ;P.

7. Zolaf

Zolaf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would advise you to try my imbue calculator. I have a newer version that will be coming out that allows you to entere "crafted" properties for any mod and i will be adding an "other" column for you to enter in other random properties. I assume that this will accurately determine the intensity but i would love for you to try it and let me know. Please see the following:

[Imbuing] - New Imbuing Calculator! | Stratics Forums

Let me know via pm please or get my contact info from the thread after you download the excel sheet.

Mervyn likes this.
  8. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

just because i didn't respond to your original post because you didn't know what you were talking about since this is the first you've heard of reforging, doesn't mean you can move your troll to another thread, I stand by that it takes around 100 barbed kits, each craft takes 6 charges of a runic kit. I just couldn't be asked to argue with you.

9. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Uh huh, that's why my pvp suits are probably better than 90% of the pvp suits out there and I used 0 barbed kits (with reforging or not) on my suits.

10. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

the 10% that are better are reforged

True story

I should know since apparently i only win by my suit/template, and no skill at all