1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Imbuers plz read

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ScrubSlayer, Nov 5, 2009.

1. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

Ok so are monster drop SC no penalty no other mod weapons worth anything to you guys? You know for mage weapons and all
  2. Yes & No.

Monster drops are only a max intensity of 450, while exceptionally crafted Items are 500.

So you're still stuck with 2/3 'addable' mods [2 for the SCNP & DI counts as well], but you can save some relic frags/runics by not having to imbue SC/FC1 or hoping to hit that glorious combo with a runic.

I think it depends on the weapon. Throw-aways would be fine with monster SCNP, but a nice blessable I would think most people could use those extra 50 points...

Just my opinion of course, other's will differ. :)
  3. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

well the ones i was asking about are the one handers with SCNP no other mods not even DI. So does that make it possible to imbue dci and mage weapon on it rather easily?
  4. yeap, with SCNP and no other mods you could fit Mage Weap & DCI on there easy, and more than likely another mod with lower intensities. [Resist maybe of some type?]

I think there would be a market for them, but as I said on my opinion, other's will differ...
  5. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Id say fast weapons such as a dagger would be valueable... if you post about them im sure you can find buyers, ill buy for one.
  6. Blindside

Blindside Guest

what about a cleaver with SCNP, and a dagger with SCNP 20 HLD whats those worth?