1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing and 100% elemental damage

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters' Moon, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to post and ask why it's not an option in the imbuing window to add the 100% elemental damage to a weapon? It can be found on normal loot drops,so why not here?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I've noticed some of the properties do not go all the way to the item cap. Does being a gargoyle and/or at the queen's soulforge raise the property to cap (or closer to cap)?

3. Fink

Fink Guest

Changing the damage spread is an Enhancing thing.

4. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

With the amount of time it takes to gather imbuing reagents, the high chance of breaking an item with enhancing, and the fact that an enhanced, imbued item can not be preserved, who would want to waste time trying to enhance an imbued item unless it was a fair shot at it working properly?

5. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

...and even with enhancing,I would not be able to bring anything up to the desired 100% unless it already had a strong tilt toward what I was wanting.Such as 80%fire/20% physical. If I was wanting to make a really good artic ogre slayer katana,for example,I would want to add the 100% fire elemental mod. Not all of us use paladins that have consecrate weapon that does damage to the weakest resist.