1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing and Dye's

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lyconis, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone tested Tokuno dye's with Imbued items to see if they still say imbued? I know wooden items loose labels like Ash, Oak etc when they are dyed with tokuno dyes or bleach. I really don't feel like trying to download that SA client. Can enhanced items be imbued? if so would someone mind testing an ash imbued item or something along those lines.

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

When it eventually goes to the test center, you'll be able to test all these things.

3. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Test center usually means fix easy problems not ones that have been in play for a while. This is one that has potentially a really nasty affect. Buying an item that was imbued with low durability and not realize its on its last legs.
    Is the beta stuff still open? I signed up for it before the 2d SA client came out (or didn't realize it was out).. and the 3d doesn't run very nice with my computer.. maybe I'll set up a download late tonight.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dyed some of my imbued armor with tok dyes and it still said imbued that was on ret shard

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Everyone's going to need a serious dose of "Caveat emptor" until they get a good grip of everything going on in the expansion.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you got that right

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Enhanced items can not be imbued.

Items made in special materials can not be imbued (ie barbed leather, valorite, ash etc)

Imbued items can be enhanced - at considerable risk.

You can only imbue items made from plain materials ie iron, plain leather and plain wood.

8. Zodia

Zodia Guest

Open Beta is over with. Done. Finished.