1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

imbuing blessed items

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Saris, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Saris

Saris Guest

can you?

As a test I tried to get a someone's dagger on ret shard but was unable too.

Low on time today, so I thought I would just save time and ask if anone else tested it :p
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    No, or at least it's not intended that you should be able to.
  3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    You might want to get some/two cloth bless deeds to test it for sure on ret shard. One to test blessing before imbuing and one to test afterwards.
    I guess that would mainly be an issue on Sige for non-gargoyles. But I am not really familar with siege ruleset to know too many details. Questionable would be ...
    - cloth bless deed and imbued head wear
    - personal bless deeds/their counterparts on siege

What I can say for sure is, that you cannot unravel blessed items (atm). I was hoping to unravel virtue armour parts and stuff like ancient samurai helmets into relics. But the game didnt let me.
    Most ingame items that are coming ingame as blessed already have artifact or quest item status. Dont expect any of these beeing improveable by imbuing.

IDEA: Try to get Transparent Heart earrings for your testing. It is an easy and fast quest and the earrings have no other mods on them. So there would be no interfering with imbuing when it comes to mods. (UOguidelink for that quest/npc: http://www.uoguide.com/Evan_the_Beggar )
    Other possible items for trying would be those from the new player quests (reach skill 50 of xxxx). But those item could internally be weighted as artifacts/quest items.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004