1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing bug?? Imbuing broken??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Experimental, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I made a bracelet from iron, imbued it with fc1 and fcr3 then added 15 magery. Imbued weight was 260-something, so I tried to add 10 music (its for my crafter) but when I successfully imbued it with music, the magery disappeared. Weird, I thought, so I imbued it again with 15 magery and the music on it disappeared! What gives???????????????

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

skills are in groups.. you cant have more then one skill per group on an item.
    music and magery are in the same group.

3. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lame.
    Thanks for answering.

4. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Yea I dont understand why they did that anyways.. It doesnt seem to have a whole lot of rhyme or reason.

5. IMO,I think its to keep people from making a peacer/mage with 60 points to put somewhere else.

6. To me, the mutual exclusive grouping of skills for jewelry makes sense. From a design standpoint, the devs didn't want, say, a single super-mage bracelet with Magery, Eval, Resist, and Meditate. I'm pretty sure the groups aren't new, either. I never saw anything like that from monster loot before imbuing.

For reference, here is a link to the skill groups.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Skills have been in those groups on jewellery ever since there have been mods on Jewellery, ie AoS. We just weren't as aware of them before imbuing. I believe someone worked them out a year or more ago. I'm not sure who that was, it may have been Basara.

8. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Someone with big brains and many samples? :)