1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by VorteXPete, Nov 30, 2010.

1. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

My +15 music +15 disco ring i made changed into a +13 Music +15 disco 6lmc ring. Anyone else have something like this happen?

2. Babble

Babble Guest

Hmm, UO thinks you already play good enough music?
    :p

But are you sure you did not switch items?

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ya i had some kind of bug turn my 100 valorite hammers into regular hammers :(

4. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector

I imbued a bow with Hit Mana Leech for as high as I could at the time: 36%. I then enhanced the bow, which was pretty much maxed out, with ash for the 10% SSI. HML then dropped to 33%...

I still don't know why that happened...

5. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

HML and HLL will always readjus if you change the SSI of your weapon :p

6. Leeches are scaled with the effective waeponspeed.

if you increase the swingspeed, making the weapon "faster" decrease the amount of %-leech.

7. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector

Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't know that :D

8. unified

unified Guest

I tend to believe these strange things more and more nowadays.

I lost a property I imbued a few weeks ago. I forget what it was, but dismissed it thinking I may have dreamed adding the property since I do fall asleep playing the game sometimes. :)

My mother lost an insured undead slayer weapon, and I tried to convince her it was probably not insured. Suprise...suprise. I'm now understanding from others that there is some sort of bug with item insurance.

I'm now trying to understand how her etheral mount has changed to a real, untamed horse. The horse obviously came from the stable since it had a name she gave it some time ago, but she could no longer use it once she dismounted. We were able to tame him, but what happened to the etheral?