1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Omnius, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So I obtained a pair of leggings in shame with 3 mods. I decided that it might be an acceptable piece if I imbued additional mods. However, it says I can not imbue that item.

There are 2 potential causes of the problem. The name of the item is "Towering Leather Leggings" instead of just leather leggings.

Or

*Requires Stygian Abyss

2. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If the item says "Artifact" at all on the bottom label, i don't think they're able to be imbued at all. still enhanceable though.

3. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

It says *Requires Stygian Abyss Expansion", meaning there is a SA mod on it (such as a Eater, Soul Charge, etc...). None of the items having a SA mod are imbuable, regardless of anything else.

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

soo anything worth imbuing is unimbuable?

5. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anything with a mod from the expansion that brought us Imbuing is not Imbueable.

How ... quaint ...

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If it's a balance issue, this stuff isn't gm and the resists are horrible. Basically, if you get a SA mod on armor, you lose a lot of advantages.

7. Forte~

Forte~ Guest

this is crazy, have a similar piece that should be imbuable except it has fire eater. Just because not everyone can use it doesn't mean the imbue menu shouldn't be to ID the piece or allow imbuing. This seems like a minor issue that should be easily fixed.