1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Imbuing Double Slayer katana...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by aoLOLita, Oct 17, 2009.

1. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    I have the following weapon made back in the day when a DC hammer could "spawn" double slayers:

Crafted by Lady TinkerBelle
    Weight: 6 stones
    Poison Elemental Slayer
    Orc Slayer
    Damage Increas 35%
    Physical Damage 100%

I know that with a bow, Imbuing a Slayer prop would replace the "first" slayer on Juka bow, does the same hold here?

If so, is it the Poison Elemental salyer that would be replace? Hope not, because I wanted to mak a Dark Father 3X slayer by replacing Orc Slayer prop with Demon...

Regards to all!
  2. Lord Gabriel

Lord Gabriel Guest

I have not tried to do this because they are pretty rare these days, but I think it would be a safe assumption that it would act in the same way as a juka bow does.
  3. Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi Guest

I'm just wondering, re the double juka thread and this one...
    I know when an item has self repair and I get to the screen where I choose the percentage of any property i choose to imbue, it states that self repair will be removed. Do weapons in general, or slayer types in particular, not give this warning?
  4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 15, 2005
    I made double slayer on beta (no details, sorry). Undead+reptile for example. Tried to imbue demon slayer. Got demon+reptile. Tried to reimbue reptile, only single reptile left.
  5. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Ask it in the FoF thread, I bet your question will get picked. I'm dying to know the answer!
  6. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

Mar 3, 2004
    Test when server has stopped saving. You have to be up at 5 am but well it might be worth it!
  7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    the menu should tell you what will be replaced at the top, so you can just choose not to hit the button.