1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Imbuing & Exceptional

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wulf2k, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Feb 27, 2004
    Does the exceptional bonus count towards intensity for imbuing purposes?
  2. For weapons, the exceptional will give you DI, which counts as a property and thus will have some intensity.

For Armor it, the exceptional tag doesn't matter.

This is all from experience on TC and my very limited [have 70.1 on stone, waiting to finish to some other skills first] tries on SP.

Anyone please feel free to correct me if I misspoke.
  3. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 16, 2007
    I think that an Exceptional weapon give you 500 to work with and a non is only 450.
    no idea about armour.
  4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

You could max out the other 4 mods lowering your dmg all the way down to 5% dmg increase if you dont care about dmg, thats what Tibs did on my fork.
  5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
    This is correct. You can lower the intensity of the DI on the exceptional weaps but it still counts as a mod. You still need a lucky run with a high end runic to make something truelly insane and have your DI.