1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

imbuing final push

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by jack flash uk, Sep 19, 2009.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok, i am gm imbuing and in the process of making 30k residue

so,to all you lucky peeps that have hit 120 imbuing

is this going to be enough to finish if i follow travellers guide?

2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'll buy all those residue for 35m :D

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Someone in our guild was paying 500k for ~100 magical residue. That works out to 5k each. So 30k of magical residue could be worth up to 150 million gold. I would guess it would be more in line with 100 million gold for that amount.

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Good ****ing god that's insane.

5. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

Something tells me it might be cheaper to pull a few last points via SoTs... I've started hoarding 'em, even though i'm only @ 90sh imbuing. Got 2.0 points saved :S

6. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I cant seem to get a tos drop anywhere...

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

500k for half an hour or so of clouting earth eles and the like? There's a saying or two to fit that situation.

8. What would the essence and relics sell for? I haven't seen any on vendors on my shard.

9. Radix

Radix Guest

500k is really insane, in Europa-Luna most merchants (the few who sell imbuing regs) are selling residue at 2k and essence at 4k, and it "disappear" from vendors in little time usually, so if someday any relic is for sale, the price is going to be insane sure ^^

10. I think once the majority of players have trained imbuing, proces will fall by half or more. It's just like any new resource... remember when the peerless ingredients were first introduced and everyone was trying to make the Darkwood armor set?

11. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I think you're right in regards to residue and essence but relics are going to command astounding prices forever under the current system.

12. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

i think so too. on our shard the price is between 175k to 200k per relic (if available)!