1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing ingredients are bugged

Discussion in 'UHall' started by slavoie, Sep 10, 2009.

1. slavoie

slavoie Guest

I have tried posting this several ways and on the SA forum, but no answer or if anybody else is having this problem.

My magical residue and enchanted essence are not stacking properly. They do stack but when I try to drag an amount off of them they do not.

If you try to take the single stack and put it on another stack it wont stack but if you drop the stack on your pack with another stack in your pack the stacks combine.

picture attached.

Attached Files:

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I had a similar problem last night. I logged out to switch characters, and when I logged back in they stacked properly.

3. slavoie

slavoie Guest

I have tried that, I have tried reloading client, I have tried sacrificing battle chickens, I am stuck.

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Go to Delucia and try a goat. Make sure it's just before sunset and you're facing north when you do it.

5. slavoie

slavoie Guest

Ok now im really annoyed. Logged in on alt computer and it's fine, so what now, I have to reload UO on the other computer??

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

try going into your ea game folder and remove the desktop folder for that character. That might clear it up. Of course you'll have to remake any macro's you had for them.

7. slavoie

slavoie Guest

I'm glad I cut the folder and pasted it to my desktop.

That did not fix it and I was able to replace the folder and all my macro's.