1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] imbuing ingredients: how to determine how much is needed?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Gellor, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Title is nice and vague. I do NOT have SA upgrade so don't say check that way.

I've been using a handy program that tells me "generically" how many imbuing ingredients I need for a given mod. But I am unclear about how much I would need if I am upgrading an existing property.

For example, I know that 25 ep on a ring costs: 5 essence, 10 citrine, and 10 crushed glass. I also know that 15 ep on a ring costs: 3 essence, 4 citrine

But how much does it cost to upgrade from 15 ep to 25 ep? Is it the same amount as 25 ep above? Is it the difference in ingredients between 15 ep and 25 ep?

Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004