1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Imbuing Ingredients Rune Book on Catskills ?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by popps, Jun 15, 2010.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As I am progressing my imbuer towards Legendary status on Catskills (still working on it....), I have thought to build up a rune book or 2 with locations to all of the imbuing ingredients so that whenever I need them I will have runes to the pertaining locations.

If you are an imbuer playing Catskills who already has such a book and are willing to help me out make runes' copies for mine, please PM me.

Thank you very much for the kind help.

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You can't mark in the Abyss.

3. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

Yup most of the mats are in the abyss. However you can get a few in mobs from Ter Mur.

Void Orbs
    Boura Pelts
    Slith Tounge

Those are a few off the top of my head. And you can get some through mining/LJ.

4. popps

popps Always Present

So for most of the materials needed it ain't possible to just recall to the area and get them ? Dang.....

Which are the ones obtainable through mining and lumberjacking in the new lands ?

And it got to be in the Abyss or they come also by mining and lunberjacking in Ter Mur ?

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There's a rune book locked down on a rubble table on the floor in my Luna house here that has many of the better Ter Mur Locations:
    [​IMG]