1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Imbuing item swap

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lady Laurel, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

This was a looted hat that I am experimenting with so I can learn more about swapping and adding properties and intensity.

Original item intensity showed 478

Step 1) I attempted to add Lower Mana Cost, thinking that it would replace Self Repair 3, but it was not allowed (I'm guessing this is because the 478 intensity?)
    Step 2) I raised the LRC from 11 to 18 to remove the Self Repair 3
    Step 3) I then raised Mana Increase from 2 to 7

at this point item intensity was 459 (I probably made a mistake raising things first, but I am new at this and this is experimenting)

Step 4) I lowered LRC from 18 to 1 to lower the intensity below 450

I have tried to add Lower Mana Cost, but it tells me that I cannot and the item is still showing 5/5 properties. Can you no longer actually remove the Self Repair property? (I did a search and came up with a post showing you could and that a new property would take it's place)

I am so confused now and any help is greatly appreciated

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: At no time were any feathered hats harmed or killed during my experiments. I have verification of signed waivers by feathered hats authorizing any and all experimentation.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Poison resist is your 5th property.

The base for the hat is 0/5/9/5/5

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Do note, though, that you can imbue, and even reforge, hats, even though you can't create hats normally with runic properties.

4. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

Thank you very much