1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing/Luck/Gargoyle

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cazador, Jan 30, 2013.

1. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I have a few different questions for uoguide.com isn't exactly 100% accurate due to systems not working correctly or even to my lack of reading correctly so I figured this is a perfect place to ask...

1: Does luck affect unraveling? Human or Garg

2: Does race affect unraveling?

..if so has anyone really tested unraveling with or without luck on each given race?

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

1. No, luck has no bearing on unravelling.
    2. Yes, Gargoyles have a slight boost to the quality of their results, where as humans and elves are equal (technically I believe gargoyles have lower total intensity levels for Enchanted Essence and Relic Fragments than human and elves).

Unravelling results are also effected by your skill and the forge you are using (Queen's or Other).

Check the FAQs in the Craftsman Forum for more information.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This and also note:

There are three types of soulforges. The Queens souldforge, the Royal CIty public soulforge, and your own private soulforge (one in your house). To use the queens souldforge you must have high enough loyalty to the queen and it gives the highest bonus, the Royal City soulforge gives the second highest bonus, and finally, your private soulforge gives normal bonus.

4. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

You get the bonus to unravelling at the Queens Soulforge, regardless of loyalty. For Imbuing though you will need 10,000 loyalty to the queen to use it.

Stayin Alive,

BG