1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing Menu Problems [Windows 7/Enhanced Client]

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Vlaude2, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Vlaude2

Vlaude2 Guest

I have recently run into a problem with the imbuing menu. It happened while I was training at ~113 skill. Numbers that I was previously able to view (such as the success chance) are now blank in the menu. Other numbers go blank as I raise intensities of properties. I have also noticed other things going blank on other menus as well. Here is a picture:

[​IMG]

I have already reported this as a bug to UO. I have also already tried uninstalling and reinstalling UO and the problem remained. Has anyone else had this problem or seen this problem? Can anyone give some advice on what I might try next? Thanks.

PS: As the thread title says I run Windows 7 (64-bit) and the enhanced client.

2. Vlaude2

Vlaude2 Guest

Deleted all my macros last night then reinstalled UO again and now it's fixed. Just an FYI for anyone else who has this problem.