1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crafting Imbuing Menu

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Mac, May 4, 2014.

1. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy folks,
    Running EC and Pinco's.

A month or so back something changed. I have worked Imbuing to 103, and when I went to work the skill, all of a sudden, my success chance % is no longer showing. The space and the words are there, just not what the chance is. As I tried to see if doing a different imbue would show the success chance, I also noticed that in some cases, the ingredients needed doesn't always show the number of an item need...meaning it will show 3 enchanted essences, and the word citrine, but doesn't show the number of citrines needed.

Am I missing something?

Madis

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OK either increase the zoom rate on the window! or depending on graphics card! I have found .8 on icon size and such does not work well for me! I recommend .7 or lower or over .9 .

3. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

There is already a problem report in the system regarding this issue. Apparently the EC does not work well with certain resolutions and/or certain screen sizes. If you need an immediate solution, you might try to adjust the game window size a bit.

Storm likes this.
  4. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OMGoodness,

I zoomed and I'll be damned, there was the success rate!!!!!!! I can go back to using EC for my crafting. Thank you very much, truly appreciate the help!

Storm likes this.
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Glad I could help