1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing ML Recipe Weapons

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Barry Gibb, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I see in the Q&A section of the giant Imbuing thread, that we can imbue the weapons that require a ML recipe to make (like the Silver-Etched Mace, for example).

How does the existing slayer property of the Silver-Etched Mace figure into the number of points remaining that the item can be imbued with?

What about the case of the True War Cleaver that has a property not imbuable on weapons per the imbuable property list?

What about the Butcher's War Cleaver, which has a unique slayer type?

What about the Orcish Machete, which has a negative intensity property?

I did not see these covered in the Q&A. My apologies for asking this after they closed the beta.

Stayin Alive,

BG

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would have to look at the table for weights and such but I believe the slayer ability would count towards the 500% limit for exceptional and 450% for non so in this case it would count as 100%