1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Imbuing, Mysticism & Throwing In Wrong Place

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Sep 24, 2009.

1. All 3 of the new skills landed under Miscellaneous under the skills list. Why?

Imbuing should be under Trade Skills, Mysticism under Magic, and Throwing under Combat. It seems kind of half assed to have just tossed them all under a category they don't belong instead of putting them where they should go. Any chance of getting this corrected at any time in the near future so some newbie isn't wondering wtf?
  2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Imbuing and Mysticism are in the Magic tab and Throwing is in Combat in my client :D
  3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    Shows up fine on new characters though. It's old ones that its messed up on. New chars have 7 categories, and they're all correct, but older ones only have 4, and I guess new skills get tossed under miscellaneous for them.
  4. I don't see any good reason for them to just get tossed into Misc. They've been able to add skills correctly in the recent past, so why wasn't it done this time?
  5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Make a new skills section in 2d for all of the skills you use for said toon and add to the custom tab in the SA client. Its not really a big deal and there are far more pressing matters to attend too with SA anyway.
  6. Missed the entire point huh? That's ok....:twak:
  7. jerseyboy

jerseyboy Guest

i use 2d.... i dont even have the imbue skill on my skills gump on some of my characters... i have mysticism and throwing but no imbue... yes i have SA... i didnt think it was too important since i wasnt using it on that character but yea its missing on mine. rather then in the right spot its gone all together..lol