1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing not displaying success %?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Leira of Asrai, May 6, 2010.

1. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I haven't been able to see my success % or sometimes the ingredient cost in the imbuing gump. Is this is a known issue, or am I the only one with this problem?

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I have never had a problem :(, sorry. (I use the EC, although idk if the gump is any different)

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

change your UI scale most likely you will need to change it to 1!

4. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What is weird is at lower intensity levels I can see the ingredients needed and New Value, but not the success%. As the intensity is increased, the New Value amount will disappear and sometimes the ingredients required will disappear too. I can never see the success % though.

My UI scale is set at 0.9. Lemme change the UI scale to 1.0 and see if if helps...

Okay, If UI scale is exactly .90 I do not see success% or ingredients required. If UI scale is either greater than or less than .90 I can. So I will need either .89 or .91 scale.

Problem solved. Thanks Storm!