1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[IMBUING] properties questions

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Beastmaster, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I've searched and can't find the post someone made during the first hours of open beta that gave some current numbers concerning weights of properties. I realize these may change but I'd like to see them again anyway. Can anyone help me locate it? Or if you were the original poster, repost it?

Edit: Post found retitled since more questions arose.
  2. Diggity

Diggity Guest

3. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Re: [IMBUING] lost post

Thanks a bunch. That must be where I saw it. :)
  4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Uh oh..like most answers I guess, this leads to more questions. I see Leurocian's list there contains some things I don't see in the current menus on Retribution.

lower ammo cost
    self repair
    hit splintering blade
    splintering blade
    creature resist
    hit random area
    hit random spell

Anyone know if these were axed during closed beta, or just never made it in, or perhaps are to come?
  5. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    self repair on imbued items was/is a fully NO-WAY/NEVER-EVER. I really doubt, that it would change.
    lower ammo cost - Only item, I can remeber for that, is the Quiver of Infinity. Would be interesting to get an LRC-equivalent for archers, but i guess this mod will be artifact-only.
    Havent heard of the other ones as mods on items.
    I gues those were only slipped by accident into leuricans list.
  6. Diggity

Diggity Guest

it could be that the weightings apply to unravel intensity as well. So a self repair 5 colored ore (damage conversion) weapon can be unraveled while the same plain iron weapon might not. Even though you can not imbue the self repair or damage convert props, they still count on loot/crafted items you unravel.