1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing question

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Argantes, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Argantes

Argantes Guest

I want a very specific mempo made, if I start with an excptional leather mempo made with GM arms lore, does that make the property cap 500%?

This is what I have come up with.. I want MR2 LMC 8 12,14,13,9,19. I checked the intensity of every property at a soul forge and found two problems, 1, when I added the properties up it was over 500% and 2. Max resist to imbue is 18. Is this correct, am I right to add the property weights together?

Then i remembered you can enhance, imbued items. So i checked the material bonuses page on uo.com and see barbed leather gives bonuses to resists of 2,1,2,3,4. So instead I check the total property weight with the resists lowered, with the hope that it will succesfully enhance after imbuing to achieve my desired resists. Total intensity now adds up to 476%. Great!

So my main question is folks, are my calculations correct, is this do-able? Thanks in advance for any help/

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you may imbue 3 resists only (5 total mods). You need to be very lucky to get 2 other resists bump from arms lore and exceptional bonus only.
    As for enhance - you'll break it with 90% chance.

3. Argantes

Argantes Guest

So barbed kit, normal leather, hope for one close and then imbue! got it! :p

4. Argantes

Argantes Guest

Although.... the physical (12) and poison (9) are possible with normal leather (exceptional + armslore) i would think?

5. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Base leather resists are 2/4/3/3/3. So you want mods like +10/+10/+10/+6/+16

Crafting using runic can give better results since runic mod added to (exceptional + armslore) bonus. I have plain leather HRSK sewn gloves with 24 phys resists