1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Imbuing Training Ingredients

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Demon Wind, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hello Siege Family I have place another house on Siege and was planning on playing here some however the gremlins of this game have stolen my imbuing skill somehow so I am forced to train it up once again. Looking to by some Magical Residue to begin the tortureous process. If anyone has somfor sale please let me know. Hopefully I have enough gold to buy it or can trade for gold on ATL.

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Try look at the stall vendors in New Magincia, else you also get skill from unrawing so any crappy loot will help you

3. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for info ...however the UO Gods are alive and well and I found my Imbuing skill once again, yay! Will keep it in mind for future purchases tho :)