1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing!!!

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by bluetheater, Sep 9, 2009.

1. bluetheater

bluetheater Guest

Magical Residue
    Enchanted Essence
    Relic Fragments

How do i get those up there?...xD

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

first buy imbuing up as high as you can think its 30 or 40 then take magic item loot to soul forge in gargoyle city and unravel them the higher the magic item the more skill it takes to unravel residu is lowest and fragments are highest i am currently 57 or so and still do not get frags yet to unravel select the skill icon for imbuing and it will give menu!

3. Where can you buy the skill imbuing? ive looked all over, cant find anyone that sells any skills at all..

4. bluetheater

bluetheater Guest

thx.. another question..

I unraveled a few weapons and it says i got an item in my backpack..

but i don't see any items in my backpack?...

5. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

The item will be whatever type of ingredient you got.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

if i remember right its the guys by the soul forge on each corner or try the smith i started my guy with 50 but have seen on someone there i think

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

exactly if you are using sa client then scroll to bottom of pack and look sometimes mine go way towards the bottom for some reason

8. ouguru

ouguru Guest

Break out all those use to be useless DC and shadow runic hammers and make daggers with them. Buy an imbuing bag off the atifciers at the soulstone forges and make the daggers in it. Unravel all at once move resources you get to a packy. Rinse and repeat until you get a good amount to start with. Buy tons of amber gems as you will need them. To start make gm daggers with regular hammer or tongs and use them to imbue onto. Select dispell % and try to keep it around 50-60% success chance and get after it. You can imbue the same dagger 10 times before you need to place it in your imbue bag and imbue on another regular crafted dagger. When you get higher level you will want to use DC hammers to make the daggers you will imbue off of as well. Not sure its the best way to go about it but it works. Enjoy!

9. Tyranissa Wrath

Tyranissa Wrath Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Some of the sections of the Imbuing menu needs sliders, NOT the step-by-step buttons - Luck is a particular pain to attempt...

10. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Trying to Imbue a iron dagger with Hit Dispel.

My skill is 25.3. Last night I was able to do it.

This morning when I try to the samething, says my skill is to low. 0% chance for Hit Dispel.

Has something changed?

11. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

i am at 60.7 or so and daggers work great

12. ouguru

ouguru Guest

Buy your skill to 40 don't waste your time below it.

13. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Most likely, the dagger you are attempting to imbue has other mods on it.

14. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

OMG, I didn't even check for an imbuing bag. I kept cursing them for not making one! lol Thanks for that bit of great news. That will save loads of clicks.

15. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

Make sure you buy an unravel bag as well