1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Imbuing

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by CKTC, Jan 11, 2010.

1. CKTC

CKTC Guest

How high can Imbuing gain JUST from unravelling loot?

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

3. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Up to 25 skill.

4. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is this after the changes?? I made it to 56 from unraveling all the junk I had laying around my house then didnt bother with imbuing any further

5. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The 25-skill cap was removed in Publish 63. You can now gain all the way to 120 from Unraveling, but the gain chance per item is based on its intensity, so you about have to be getting a Guaranteed Gain / RoT gain to get a gain from an item that isn't relic-level, once you hit 100 skill.

Gains from residue items slow down, if not stop, in the high 60s, and you start going from 5-10 gains per bag of random loot, down to 0-3, once you get around 65-67.

Essence-giving items have their gains drop off in the 90s, to being rare above 100.

7. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I just had a gain from unraveling and I am over 100. so it is possible, but rare.