1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'mmmmmmm BAAAAAAACCKKKKK!!!!!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Ugly Wrinkleflip, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Just got my internet connected and I am ready for some TT action. I would love to get together with a few McWolfs and work TTC as I have not yet had the pleausre of using my toon.

Fangs you can post my name in your list if you like it's Joe.

I am posting some codes in the other thread for black cats only.

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.

I missed you all dearly

2. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

(responding to topic title):
    Ohhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:D

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome Back Joe! :thumbup:

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back to ya!

5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hi Joe - I'd be happy to help - what district are you working in?

6. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

I'm ecstatic to have you back, Joe!! I cant wait to kick some cogs with ya! Punky is at your service!

7. All I can say is YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It was great seeing you tonight!! Missed ya!!:thumbup:

8. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Oh I have to do this!

Welcome back Joe! Our first run back together and I go sad!! What are the odds? LMBO!!! Feeling guilty yet? I'm just kidding - I die more than anyone here. But I am having fun with it! Couple minutes with the doodles; all's well with the world again and off to try yet another stupid idea!

Good luck with the new house and job! PM me a code if you'd like for my kitten :D (I'm not on TT for a while yet or I'd give you one)

Kathy

9. Thanks for all the love everyone.

Fangs I know I know its an ugly though of my return LOL.

Squeaker, Sorry bout last nite I wasn't fully on my game I was a bit rusty. We'll git'm next time. If you have not taken a code from the list I posted then let me know and I Will have one for you ready no matter what toon I am playing at the time.

10. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

Welcome Back Joe!

11. Well, well, well, look who it is. Mr. Ugly Monkey hath returned! lol Welcome back!! I'm out of town at the moment won't be on TT at all this weekend, but I should be around again starting on Monday evening, if you want to PM me or whatever.
    Glad to know you're still alive! :thumbup1:

12. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wb Joe. I am new to Stratics.

My name is James. I am Prof. Bingo Snorkelhopper that my main toon. I am dropless.